Drone Rules & Regulations
• Keep your UAS less than 400' above ground level (AGL) and remain clear of surrounding obstacles.
• Keep your UAS within visual range. It may have a navigation system that enables it to fly on full autopilot. Nevertheless, you must be able to see your UAS at all times (an FPV video feed does not count as “visual contact”).
• Remain well clear of and do not interfere with manned aircraft operations.
• Keep out of FAA-controlled airspace. This includes a 5-mile radius around airports.
• Don't fly near people or stadiums.
• Don't be careless or reckless with your unmanned aircraft—you could be fined for endangering people or other aircraft.